Ways to support us
Contact our Fundraising Team on 01623 499111 to find out more or click below to learn more about volunteering.Volunteering
Support as an individual
Donate – Make a one-off or regular donation to one of our current projects.
Fundraise – Set yourself a challenge and raise sponsorship from your friends and family.
Volunteer – If you have some spare time, you could join our wonderful team of volunteers. It could be as a one-off or more longer-term, there’s a range of great roles to choose from.
Leave a Legacy – You might choose to leave us a gift in your will. A solicitor can help you make these arrangements.
- Shop online and generate free donations for Portland for each item you buy through Amazon Smile or Give as You Live.
Support as a Business
Working with a charity like Portland provides huge Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) benefits to your business.
A strong CSR policy boosts your company’s image and reputation. It can attract and retain a happy workforce, increasing productivity and staff morale.
CSR is a really meaningful way to give back to society and your local communities, and if you’re concerned about budget, there are many free ways you can get involved.
How your business could support us
- Choose Portland as your Charity of the Year
- Raise money through in-house challenges and events
- Offer work experience placements for our learners
- Enable your staff or teams to volunteer at Portland for a day
- Join Amazon Smile to raise funds for free on all your Amazon business purchases
- Support staff to donate via Payroll Giving
Some of our wonderful business supporters:
I wanted to support a local organisation especially one as inspiring and important as Portland College, that aims to make a difference to young people’s lives. As a small business I wanted to be different and show that making a profit can benefit everyone which is why I link my donations to the reviews I receive. I hope that this will carry on month to month.
Supporting Portland gives me the additional motivation to do better for my clients and for the young people.