Ways to support us
Contact our Fundraising Team on 01623 499111 to find out more or click below to learn more about volunteering.Volunteering
Support as an individual
Donate – Make a one-off or regular donation to one of our current projects.
Fundraise – Set yourself a challenge and raise sponsorship from your friends and family.
Volunteer – If you have some spare time, you could join our wonderful team of volunteers. It could be as a one-off or more longer-term, there’s a range of great roles to choose from.
Leave a Legacy – You might choose to leave us a gift in your will. A solicitor can help you make these arrangements.
- Shop online and generate free donations for Portland for each item you buy through Give as You Live. Or purchase items from our Amazon Wishlist that we can use as raffle prizes.
Support as a Business
Working with a charity like Portland provides huge Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) benefits to your business.
A strong CSR policy boosts your company’s image and reputation. It can attract and retain a happy workforce, increasing productivity and staff morale.
CSR is a really meaningful way to give back to society and your local communities, and if you’re concerned about budget, there are many free ways you can get involved.
How your business could support us
- Choose Portland as your Charity of the Year
- Raise money through in-house challenges and events
- Offer work experience placements for our learners
- Enable your staff or teams to volunteer at Portland for a day
- Join Give as You Live to raise funds for free on online business purchases
- Support staff to donate via Payroll Giving
Some of our wonderful business supporters:
As soon as I visited Portland College, I knew that I wanted to help. The atmosphere is incredible and the campus is filled with energetic, engaging and passionate staff. You can tell they all really care about their learners and citizens.
Laura Levitt – Executive Assistant at EMA2
Supporter of Portland College since 2023
Portland College are doing terrific work developing their Woodland Adventure Zone
to create a fully inclusive forest adventure that is a real asset to the area. We’re thrilled to be supporting this wonderful Charity.
Vickie Preston – Head of HR at Mansfield Building Society
Supporter of Portland College since 2019